Hi, I’m just starting out so please excuse me if this is user error.
I’m trying to build a new Photostructure library from a number of different sources. In many cases I have 4 versions of the same picture -
- original DNG picture from my phone
- original JPEG picture from my phone
- orig DNG picture imported into lightroom with a lightroom keyword added
- orig JPEG picture above imported into lightroom with a lightroom keyword added
I was expecting the de-duplicating algo to result in
- all 4 versions being classified as the same picture
- only 2 versions of the files being saved, one DNG and one JPG, both with the keyword
However it appears that photostructure is copying all 4 versions into the library and thinks the DNG and JPEG versions are different pictures in the album.
Is this the expected result?