Inital Startup Hangs

Expected Behavior

Import of Photos into PhotoStructure.

Current Behavior

Empty Library and three errors in log:
{“ts”:1713847093628,“l”:“error”,“ctx”:“EventStore”,“msg”:“maybeSendEvent(): ACCEPT”,“meta”:{“event”:{“timestamp”:1713847093.619,“exception”:{“values”:[{“stacktrace”:{“frames”:[{“colno”:675239,“filename”:“/Applications/PhotoStructure.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/start.js”,“function”:“Object.t.sendRecentLogs”,“lineno”:9,“in_app”:true,“module”:“start”,“pre_context”:[“”,“/*”," * Copyright © 2021, PhotoStructure Inc.“,” * By using this software, you accept all of the terms in https://photostructure.com/eula.“,” * IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE"," */“,”“],“context_line”:”'{snip} ait l.mkBreadcrumbs()});return o.sentryEnabled()?r.default.captureEvent(t):await a.EventStore.instance().writeEvent(t),t}},13883:(e,t,i)=>{" {snip}“,“post_context”:[”//# sourceMappingURL=start.js.map"]}]},“type”:“TypeError”,“value”:“Cannot read property ‘captureEvent’ of undefined: uncaughtException: sentry.onFatalError”,“mechanism”:{“handled”:true,“type”:“generic”}}]},“event_id”:“70940e0224a44bdd91392f8025ce9625”,“platform”:“node”,“environment”:“production”,“release”:“1.1.0+20210815185424”,“sdk”:{“integrations”:[“InboundFilters”,“FunctionToString”,“Console”,“Http”,“OnUncaughtException”,“OnUnhandledRejection”,“LinkedErrors”]},“level”:“fatal”,“message”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘captureEvent’ of undefined: uncaughtException: sentry.onFatalError”,“extra”:{“pid”:16755,“serviceName”:“main”,“serviceEnding”:false,“runtimeMs”:1064218,“version”:“1.1.0”,“os”:“darwin 23.2.0 on x64”,“isDocker”:false,“nodeVersion”:“14.16.0”,“locale”:“en-US”,“cpus”:“8 × Apple M1”,“memoryUsageMb”:24,“memoryUsageRssMb”:170,“systemMemory”:“53.4 MB / 17.2 GB”,“ffmpeg”:“version 6.1.1”,“vlc”:“(not found)”,“argv”:“["/Applications/PhotoStructure.app/Contents/MacOS/PhotoStructure"]”}},“pleaseSend”:false,“recentEventCount”:0,“maxErrorsPerDay”:3}}

Steps to Reproduce

1. Not sure, I just set up a couple of small directorys with JPG files for import via startup settings and started. Tried rebuilding a couple of times when nothing happened. I did receive the messages that Sync was done, but everything remains empty. I’m only trying to import about 100 images. I tried both organize and reference.

Environment

Mac OS 14.2.1

Operating system and version:
Desktop Version 1.1.0 Plus Trial

main-16755-001.log (5.4 KB)

I don’t know what happened, but I blew everything away, restarted and everything is working fine. I’ll write it off to Murphy was in the house.