Plan for shipping v1.0.0

Apologies for the delay in getting version 1.0 out the door. I expect to release v1.0.0-beta.4 as version 1.0.0 (unchanged, unless there are critical security updates) next week.

I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger as I need several days open in the family calendar that I can be 100% online to triage customer support, and life keeps getting in the way (which is great for me, less great for PhotoStructure). Next week looks totally open, though.

1 Like

Do it! We’re all excited!

I personally can wait a day or three for your response, I realize we’re paying (or soon to be) but we have lives too and our personal photo library is probably a lower severity than most other things in our lives so whether or not you’re right around your keyboard, I’ll take a 1.0 release :slight_smile:


Well, you totally didn’t jinx that :laughing:

1 Like


I mean, I’ve pretty much only been smushing bugs for beta.5,6,7,8: