Switched back to stable after 1.0 release and now photostructure doesn't start?

I was running the beta, then when 1.0 came out and shortly after switched back to stable now everything’s working however I noticed things stopped running over the last few weeks, not sure exactly when as I don’t check this super regularly when it’s running.

This is running on unraid using the photostructure docker template.

{“fatal”:true,“exit”:true,“status”:12,“pid”:14,“ppid”:7,“error”:“Library.setup() failed¹: Error: {“from”:“ModelDbJanitor.setup”}: PhotoStructure is not forward-compatible with newer libraries. Please upgrade to open this library: Unknown migrations: 20201112_tag_display_name,20201113_drop_tc_tables,20201211_tag_description,20210322_sha_blockl…”}
{“fatal”:true,“exit”:true,“status”:14,“pid”:14,“ppid”:7,“error”:“main setup failed: Error: {“from”:“ModelDbJanitor.setup”}: PhotoStructure is not forward-compatible with newer libraries. Please upgrade to open this library: Unknown migrations: 20201112_tag_display_name,20201113_drop_tc_tables,20201211_tag_description,20210322_sha_blockl…¹”}

Looks like you’re running an old image: run docker pull photostructure/server:stable, and then verify that your template is using photostructure/server:stable as well.

You can use version numbers as well: currently photostructure/server:1.1.0 is latest. I don’t recommend this, though, as you don’t automatically get bug fixes and new features when you pin to a specific build.