What to do with failed initial import?

Mac desktop 1.1

I was importing a bunch of photos from a google takeout. It had been working fine, I went to bed, in the morning PhotoStructure had crashed. Launching it gave these three errors in succession:

Don’t have permission for desktop folder (I didn’t allow this, it’s not needed in my setup)

and then these three errors:

**Library setup failed: : ModelDbJanitor(/Volumes/Doodlebot/PhotoStructure/.photostructure) ModelDbJanitor.setup(): Failed to set up /Volumes/Doodlebot/PhotoStructure/.photostructure/models/db.sqlite3: Quick integrity check failed: *** in database main …¹

main setup failed: ModelDbJanitor(/Volumes/Doodlebot/PhotoStructure/.photostructure) ModelDbJanitor.setup(): Failed to set up /Volumes/Doodlebot/PhotoStructure/.photostructure/models/db.sqlite3: Quick integrity check failed: *** in database main *** On t…

ModelDbJanitor(/Volumes/Doodlebot/PhotoStructure/.photostructure) ModelDbJanitor.setup(): Failed to set up /Volumes/Doodlebot/PhotoStructure/.photostructure/models/db.sqlite3: Quick integrity check failed: *** in database main *** On tree page 17 cell 29…

I was using 1.1 but downloaded the 2.0-beta1 to see if that’d help as some posts with similar errors seemed to indicate that was going to help. IT didn’t. This issue indicates I should use node, but the laptop I’m running on is macOs 11, which homebrew doesn’t support anymore. And, during the import I set up PhotoStructure to move and not copy the photos.

So the actual question: What state are the imported photos in, and what about the database? If I get photstructure node running, what steps should I take to make sure it picks back up?